As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace.
1 PETER 4:10
The Organizational Ministry are expressions of the Church’s enabling strategy to strengthen the JOIs and the Commissions and Boards.
AREAS OF CONCERN:
– The crystallization of collective orientation on key concepts
– Empowerment of the conference leadership and community
– Enriching structural and organizational mechanisms
The Organizational Ministries Tasks
- Policy formulation & Management – thru coordination and alignment of processes and systems between the church and the policy-making bodies: executive council, commissions (unity, stewardship, national boards (Formal education, theological education board, Clinical Pastoral Education), etc)
- Plans consolidation in all levels – Judicatories, Organizations & Institutions
- Human Resource Development – thru close coordination with lay organizations (CYF, CYAF, CWA, UCM), installation and updating of data base of human resource based on skills, competency and capacities needed by the church; program alignment and coordination with the organizations
- Communication & Coordination
- Research & documentation
Drop us a message here if you would like to serve in one of our ministries.