Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
2 CORINTHIANS 9:7
The 500 Club
This stewardship fundraising campaign aims to establish the UCCP Retirement Plan Program and to support other programs related to improving the benefit and welfare of all church workers, past and present, for their unwavering commitment and dedication to the life and ministry of the church.
The Club seeks to reach out to at least 100 individuals, families, groups, institutions, and partners that will each contribute a significant amount to UCCP by the end of the present Quadrennium.
Meet Our Partners
at The 500 Club
We wish to express our heartfelt thanks to the following friends and partners of The 500 Club. Your love and generosity burn truly bright.
- Maryssa and Johnny Mapanao-Camaddo
- Larry and Riza Millan
- Jesse and Bethel Garcia
- National Christian Youth Fellowship
- 2014-2018 Incumbent Bishops and Ms. Cora Tabing-Reyes
- Engr. Cezar Montes and Family
- Lowland Cavite South Manila Conference
- Lowland Cavite South Manila Conference UCWO
- Jackson C. Fajardo and Family
- Agusan District Conference
- UCCP MLJA United Church Worker’s Organization
- UCCP Ellinwood Malate Church
- UCCP Integrated Health Ministry
- UCCP Covenant Church of Pampango Congregation
- National Christian Young Adult Fellowship
- Brokenshire Integrated Health Ministries, Inc.
- Rev. Dominador Layus and Family
- UCCP Cosmopolitan Church
- United Metropolis Conference
- Norman Ramiro
- North Luzon Jurisdictional Area-United Church Workers Organization
To know more about this campaign, or if you want to make a contribution, please send us a message through the contact form below.